Friday, February 27, 2009
It's only been five months
Okay well we are finally back. We have been with out internet for five months. I made a deal with Adam. He wanted to buy a dirt bike, so I told him he had to give up the net. So that is what we did. It's been hard, but now we are back. Things have been very interesting and busy this winter. Creiden turned one, he is toddleling all over. It is my favorite milestone, besides smiling. He is very opinionated. He fits right in with the others, yelling and screaming to get thier two-cents in. Pretty funny really. Bryttyn is in kindergarten adn is learning to read, she's getting pretty good. Aiden goes to preschool and he is doing pretty good too. He has gotten kinda clingy, so he struggles when we leave him, sometimes. He recently had surgury- his tonsils and adnoids were removed. We found out in December he has sleep apnia. The surgury did not work, so Aiden has to have a repeat sleep study in Utah. I am so glad that all this is getting addressed now, instead of when he is older. We were very lucky to have a doctor who was on the ball. We hope all is well with everyone. We are great. I am so excited that SPRING is on her way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A ghost speaks from the dust! I am so happy you are blogging again. It was so nice to see oyu the other night but we need to catch up when the noise isn't above deafening!
Hey! I'm so glad you're back! So basically you haven't slept in a while is what I'm guessing? The baby has a stomach bug right now. We hardly ever go out on a date and last night we did. We were go 3 hours and when we got back he was had thrown up all over and was miserable. I felt so bad for my friend and the baby! We only have until October with school and then we will then move where ever we can get a good job. We're looking at Texas, N. or S. Carolia,and S. California but that could all change in a few months from now, it's where ever we can get the best pay and bonuses. Idaho right now is not paying very well. Who knows, we'll see after this summer, it could all change in a few months time. He is doing great in the program and is busy but able to spend a lot of time with the family. This program has been the best for our family (except for moving halfway in between!).
I just hang out at home with the kids and do a little babysitting 3 x's a week but during the day it's like a playdate for SH.
I can't believe your baby is a year old! Time goes so fast!
Yay a post! Welcome back to blogging! Are you going on monday?
I am happy to hear an update. I wondered what happened to you. I hope you can figure out how to help Aiden. We saw Adam the other day in Target and that was nice to play catch up with him.
now that you are back...it is time to update again!! LOVE ya!!
Hey Rachelle,
I did get your voice mail but I've lost my phone last week (now I don't have your #)!!! Someone turned a phone in at the TMobile store so I have to go today to see if it's mine. What have you been up to? I'll get a hold of you if this is my phone! Jenee`
Post a Comment