Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Good Bye, Soccer
For all of you who didn't know, I got very, very brave and have played on a city co-ed league soccer team. We've been playing since June. And it's over, we played our last game tonight. I'm very glad it's over, but it was one of the funnest summer's I've had for a very long time. So 18 of us has-been's have been attempting to prove that we still have it, (a little) this summer. It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am awarding you a couple blog awards because I check yours all the time! Copy them from my blog and paste them into yours!
What's up Nield bunch. This is Bryan from Las Vegas. Not sure how I found your blog but have enjoyed it. Holli has put together a little blog, so if you get bored take a look. Later
hey rachelle, this is ashley holst (used to be hertz) i'm not sure how i came across your blog...but anyways, i just wanted to say hi. i miss bryttyn, and all my other sunbeams!!
Post a Comment