Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Everyone

When Adam gets home tonight I will have him help me post some new pics of the kiddos. I haven't done it in so long I can't remember how. We also have a new lap top and so he will have to train me on his expertise. :) Things are good at the Nield house. I had a couple of hours while my kids napped and my niece and nephew (who I was babysitting), to clean my house. -Those who know me well, knows this makes me happy. The sun is also shining, which I love.

We are preparing to go to Utah for a few days. Aiden has a couple of appointments at Primary Children's Hospital, Adam has his ten year mission reunion, one of my friends from college is coming and meeting us from Colorado, and Auntie Tia is flying in from Portland and driving back to Idaho with us for the week. We can't wait. Tia has not seen Creiden since he was 10 months and he wasn't walking yet then.

We hope all is well. We have missed you and I am looking forward to reconnecting to everyone.

2 comments:

Julie Loftus said...

Hey Rachelle! I'm excited to see new pictures of your kids. Although looking at these old pictures of them makes me think that maybe they're not growing up so fast. Once a month posting isn't too bad. (Better than once every five months. Ha-ha!)

Tin said...

Hope everything goes well in Utah. It was fun to see you at my dad's retirement, he is starting to lose his hair. We will be coming home again this summer when Jake and Mandi are there. Hope to be able to see everyone again.