It didn't upload like it was supposed to? Was he supposed to be happy?! Just kidding! This picture is so cute.
this might be my favorite picture ever. I love the wadded up fishing line in the background. You should put this one in the Fair or something. you would totally win a prize.
never mind, the wadded up line was in the other picture. i am a dumbhead. But i still think this should get a prize.
so cute! Creidon is getting soo big. I haven't seen him in awhile.
I love this picture. I think everything that can be said is being said in that picture. He is so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It didn't upload like it was supposed to? Was he supposed to be happy?! Just kidding! This picture is so cute.
this might be my favorite picture ever. I love the wadded up fishing line in the background. You should put this one in the Fair or something. you would totally win a prize.
never mind, the wadded up line was in the other picture. i am a dumbhead. But i still think this should get a prize.
so cute! Creidon is getting soo big. I haven't seen him in awhile.
I love this picture. I think everything that can be said is being said in that picture. He is so cute.
Post a Comment