


As you can all see Auntie Ya Ya graced us with her presence this year. We had a great time. We did the traditional; parade, BBQ, naps, dinner @ Johnny Carino's, and the fireworks. Our very new news is that Aiden is finally potty trained. And in the middle of the parade decided he had to go so he pulled down his britches and was just about to pee on the sidewalk in front of everyone, when I noticed what he was up to. He has had a couple of incidents like that. A few nights before that I was going for a walk with him and we were standing outside the neighbor's house talking with him, and Aiden really did pee on his shrubs. I was so embarressed. But our neighbor is like the nicest guy, and just told me his boys had done it all the time. PHEW!
Please notice the picture of Creiden with his flag over him. I thought it was cute. He was a tired little patriot.
No comments:
Post a Comment