hey...like the new look! Creidan looks so somber!! Funny kid! John told me about Aiden...hopefully he gets feeling better. Bryce only had a fever for that one night, then was all good the next day! Hopefully Bryce didn't give him anything! Let me know if things don't get better!
I love your background for your blog. Where did you find it? Your walking story and the show incident are hilarious. I need to get my hands on your kids. I could especially use some baby time. We need to get together! How comes the house selling?
2 comments:
hey...like the new look! Creidan looks so somber!! Funny kid! John told me about Aiden...hopefully he gets feeling better. Bryce only had a fever for that one night, then was all good the next day! Hopefully Bryce didn't give him anything! Let me know if things don't get better!
I love your background for your blog. Where did you find it? Your walking story and the show incident are hilarious. I need to get my hands on your kids. I could especially use some baby time. We need to get together! How comes the house selling?
Post a Comment