Friday, April 4, 2008
back from our walk
Last night the Kids and I got a brilliant idea to go for a walk. Of course, Aiden begged for Kyler to come with us (his little buddy who lives across the street). So Kyler, Aiden, Bryttyn, Rachelle, Creiden, and Jamie, (Kyler's mom) all set out. This was no ordinary walk though. Somewhere between Jamie dragging Kyler out of peoples' yards, to tell their dogs to, "Stop Barking", and climbing on thier 4-wheelers, while Rachelle hollered at Bryttyn and Aiden to, "Stop, at the corner", and "Don't touch people's cars", we made it.I'm not sure how long it took us to go around the block, but it was a long walk. But we had fun, and the kids got their energy out. Creiden slept through half our walk. But when we got home, he was rarin' to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!
Thanks for letting us go on a walk with you. I will practice with Kyler so he doesn't wander so much!
Happy Birthday to you and to me! Ha, I beat you to the call this morning. I think we will always race to tell eachother Happy Birthday! Have a great day and we will see you tonight!!! Love ya!
I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy day to you!! Your blog is way cute and it sounds like your walk went about as well as ours do!
Post a Comment