Aiden got a little carried away, and decidend to take a bath in the egg dye. He deffintely got more on himself than on the eggs. We had tons of fun, with a bunch of our friends.
Rachelle, Hello!! It was so fun to hear from you. I tried to call you but couldn't remember how to spell your last name and could not find a phone number. Your baby is so cute. Hope things are going well. Bryn had the same problem as Aiden. Took a couple days for it to come off.
3 comments:
Rachelle, Hello!! It was so fun to hear from you. I tried to call you but couldn't remember how to spell your last name and could not find a phone number. Your baby is so cute. Hope things are going well. Bryn had the same problem as Aiden. Took a couple days for it to come off.
Looks like Aiden is turning into Shrek! Hopefully he will turn back to normal soon...hahah
Love,Love,Love these pix. Aiden is so cute. I love it! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment