Creiden is sure turning out to be a cute kid, I think. But you know, I'm his mom. Every day Adam and I tell eachother how handsome he is. I think I am just so amazed at how different each our kids look, but dang, they are cute. I'm greatful. Creiden is just getting so fun. We play a game with him, we call it the tongue game. We stick our tongues out at him, and then he does it back, after which he grins and shows his dimple. He only has one, on his right cheek. And it is sooooo cute. Tonight Bryttyn was giggling at him and he giggled back, which of course had a chain reaction. It was fun.For all of those who read this blog, and who may or may not know my younger sister, Janae, I am asking you to keep her in your prayers. She had surgury three weeks ago, she was doing well until last week she had some complications and had to go back in for more surgery, only she was in Portland at my other sisters', visiting, and now she's in a hospital in Oregon, and things are not looking up, yet. I know she is having a hard time, so please remember to pray for her and her children.
Onto the lighter side of things; Bryttyn told me the other night that Creiden and I were so special she was going to get us a special Christmas gift, and she said she was going to get us the "Gerber Life Grow Up Plan". For those of you who don't know what this is, it is a life insurance plan through the Gerber Baby company. How does that make you feel, my five year old even knew what it was, she told me if your child dies, then you get money from these people. Grandpa, the insurance salesman is proud to hear this, I'm sure.
I need to get on the ball. Aiden has been begging for me to buy him a "Potty" He tells me each day he needs to go. So if there are any vounteers to tackle this task, I would be more than happy to hand it over. I am dreading this! I just remember Bryttyn, it was no fun.

6 comments:
He is such a little handsome boy. It is fun reading your blog. I am sorry to hear about Janae. I will have to call you and see why she is not doing well. Have a great day and again, sorry I couldn't watch the kids today. Call me again though! Love ya!
p.s. Bryttyn, you are hilarious! She is such a funny girl and I love her. Can I keep her?
Rachelle, I hope Janae recovers soon and that all gets better for her. Your kids are cute. I can't believe Creiden already plays the tongue game. Not Chaz, he just looks around and smiles.
Hope your sis gets better! that is always a scary thing! Let me know if you need anything!!
I hope all goes well with your sister. That is scary! Your kids ARE adorable, I love it! By the way if I remember right Bryttyn has always been wise beyond her years :)
Creiden looks so different from the other two. Bryttyn is so funny! I get the flyers for that all the time and just throw them out. I love all the pictures, they are so cute. I'm sorry to hear about Janae. Does your other sister have her kids?
Post a Comment