Thursday, October 15, 2009

We're Back!

Here we are-finally. Back in the Loop! Things are great, and we have posted some pics of our summer activities. We hope you enjoy getting caught up also. All is well, we are anxiously awaiting the changing seasons. As Aiden keeps asking, "When is it leaf falling time"? Today it was windy and cool, the leafs were blowing and the kids got to go out with the rakes. I told Aiden, "It is leaf falling time", he was thrilled!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber Wray said...

I was thinking of you last night wondering whatever happened to your blog! Then this morning I wakeup to find a post. I love it! Your kids are sooo big and absolutely adorable!!! We need to get together and go out to diner or something.

Tin said...

It was good to hear from you. your family is growing up so fast. I am typing this without my glasses so I hope you can read this. My dad is holding his own. He just got out of the hospital after a bought with pneumonia. He seems be be doing better now.
I so miss the cousins, I wish we didn't live so far away. It would be nice to visit more. Tell your family hi from us.

carol said...

Your kids have grown up so much, they are all so cute. I loved getting all caught up on your summer and fun times. We should hang out some time (that totally sounds like I'm signing your yearbook - Call me, we'll party cuz U R 2 cool 2 B forgotten. :))