Saturday, August 9, 2008

We Still have a problem....

But this will have to do for now. I even had my neighbor friend come over and try to fix my blog background, but apparently there is something very wrong, because it is just not working. SO for now we have this ery generic one from BLOGGER. Oh well.

Here's an update on our recent activities... We have been to the Rexburg spray park twice in the last two weeks. It is Aiden's "Happy Place". I love it becasue I seldom have to use the word, NO to him. Creiden even got in on the action, now that he is sitting up, he sat and grabbed at the water fountains. It was serious business for him. He never cracked a smile, just concentrated on getting that water. Bryttyn of course loves it, because she is our fish.

Aiden is now potty trained, which is a fabulous accomplishment. I was scared to even address this issue with a boy, but he did awesome! We had a couple trials, but with a couple kinks to our method, he finally got it. The only thing we struggle with at this point is when we are outside he just pulls down his pants adn pees, or poops right there...Yeah I know sick. So here is a list of where we have had this very unfortunate experience at; the spray park, the fourth of July Parade, our neighbors yard, Adam's parent's yard, and our yard. So I have to keep a very close eye on him in public. We have talked to him about telling us and we will take him, but for some reason he just doesn't grasp the concept. Any ideas?

The last couple of days all three of the kids have come down with snotty yucky noses. I'm not sure where they have picked up a cold..in August?

Bryttyn and I went to Kindergarten registration the other day. She was very timid and shy...not like Brytt. She even told me that she thought she should wait a couple years until she grew up to go to school. For a five-year old who is going on thirteen this is an eye-opening statement. I laughed.

Aiden has begun using some big words recently; actually, however. He also told Brytt she was ticking him off, but he used a little more harsh of a word. I won't put it here, use your imagination.

We also had a fam reunion with Adam's family. Just his siblings and parents and grandma. We had fun. The kids loved it. Adam was in heaven too, his brother brought two motorcycles up and they had a blast, riding the kids around and you have to check out the picture of Aiden on the big box, being pulled behind the bike. Because of my blog issues, the picture will be above the this post, so take time and browse.

No comments: