Okay I am so sorry about the lack of a backdrop. I am waiting for my very awesome, (and especially talented) neighbor and friend, Jamie to come assist me, because I am obviously technology challenged. I'm sure she will see my very pathetic and sad cry for help and come right over, Right?
But I will quickly update all of you about what's been going on @ the crazy Nield residence... first of all Mr. Creiden decided to roll over, hopd his bottle, and sir up all in the same day, last Thursday. I was glad, I was begining to wonder if he was lazy or slow. I guess he's a little like me, and how I tick. I ignore things and put them off for as long as possible, until I decide its immpossible to function any more, and then I finally get around to it. Interesting.
Adam's Bro, Spencer, his wife and thier 3 kids all came from Arizona for the week. Adam and the kids were in heaven. Adam and Spencer spent the week on the motorcycles, and the kids ran around like a bunch of hoodlums, that's normal, but they loved every second of it.
Bryttn also knocked her two front teeth in a week and a half ago... I will post pics soon. It was a little gory, but she's healing nicely.
Bryttyn also complained yesterday on the way home from the spray park in Rexburg, that her ears hurt, then she took a nap and woke up bawling and shaky that they were hurting. So of course we took her to the Doc, and she has a bad ear infection!? Weird, she's NEVER had an ear infection.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's a good thing I read your blog or I wouldn't know what is really going on. No wonder we hardly ever talk. Besides working your 3 jobs you are flying around being super mom! I was exhausted just reading your blog entry! Keep it up girl and you will win us all out for the mother of the year award!
Hey, I hope you remember me. (IF 32nd ward) I saw your blog on Amber's blog. It is fun to see your beautiful family! I didn't know that you had another baby. Congratulations (sorry I am 7 months late Ü). Your children are so beautiful and good looking!!!
Do you still keep in contact with Tabitha?
WOW!!! You weren't kidding that you need serious help with your blog! No background is NO GOOD! And here I was just going to leave you a comment so you could get onto mine! HAHAH I will come and fix you tomorrow ok!
I am so sorry that Brytt has an ear infection. It was fun hanging with Spencer and his family and was great to see you guys too. Mr. Creiden is one dang cute little man and I had such a kick out of Slater and Aiden at the reunion wearing the helmets around. I have soome pictures of that I need to send you. Have a great day! Love ya.
Yep! Same house. We will probably be here for a long time.
I am nervous about this 4th baby on the way, but still very excited. I just don't know how Samantha is going to react. She is already very jealous when I hug or hold ANYONE!
Post a Comment