Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Where is Summer?
Does anyone else feel that summer will never come. Don't get me worng, I know the rain is much needed, but so is my sanity. THe kids are out of school, and they can't even enjoy a day at the park. Creiden has a horrible cold, he had to go to the doctor, where they gave him a breathing treatment, and warned me up and down to bring him in if anything changes. He is so irritable, that they thought for sure he had an ear infection, his lungs are begining to sound raspy, thus the breathing treatment. I thought it was June, not January. We even bought an air conditioner last week, but we're still using the heat. My kids are waering on me because they want to be outside, and trust me that's where I want them to be also, but instead they're under my feet, driving my patience thin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! I know exactly what you're going through. For some reason when SLC comes home from school she thinks I need to entertain her for hours . I remember when I was little I just played with my sisters and had no idea where my mom was. I also had a backyard and lived in San Diego so I could just go outside whenever I wanted too!
I hear ya, lady. I keep thinking that in a month when it is 105 I will long for these 50 degree days. But today? Not so much.
Post a Comment