
This was the funniest thing, Creiden was poking and proding, and pulling on, papa Nield, Adam's dad's face when he saw him today. It was so cute, and I don't think Curtis minded at all. He hadn't seen Creiden for almost a month and he was surprised at how much he had grown.
4 comments:
Adam looks so happy in that picture. Ha HA! Creiden sure looks like he is having fun though!
Mr. Creiden is such a handsome little man! We so need to get together and let the kids play and I can play with Creiden. Hope you guys are well. Brytyn needs to come over and have a slumber party with the girls. Have a good day!
I don't know how I misspelled Brtyttyn's name...sorry!
I love this picture. Uncle Curtis looks so happy. I also like the look on Adams face. It seems like forever since we have seen you. Your family is growing quickly. We miss you all so much. Love to all Kristin
Post a Comment