I think we may have another talker on our hands. Creiden was caught in the act carrying on a conversation with his sister, on Sunday night. Amazing to think what a little trooper he is. Today I took him to the doctor for an ongoing fever problem, that they can't figure out, and we found out he has a double ear infection. Unfortunately the doctor doesn't beleive this is the cause for Creiden's spiratic fevers that he's had for like 4-6 weeks.A funny story: A few days ago, the kids were outside, coloring in the driveway with side walk chalk, and, the little artist decided to color the entire drivers side door. He was so excited to show me he came running across the lawn, sputtering that I couldn't understand, unti he showed me, but Bryttyn erased it all before I could photograph it, it was adorable.

1 comment:
Do you just have a digital camera strapped to your waist? You sem to have the most candid pix on your blog. I love it!
Post a Comment