Hi Rachelle, I am glad that you found me. You have such cute kiddies. It is fun to see a bit of what you and your family have been up to. Thanks for saying hello and keep in touch.
Rachelle, this is Kristin, your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how much Adam looks like his dad. I guess we live to far away. I love the picture where they are folding their arms, that is something my parents would have made us do when we were little. You seem to stay busy. I love the pictures of Crieden he reminds me of both of you. Tell Adam hello. You have a really cute blog.
3 comments:
I loved looking at all your pictures, you guys are such a great family. Way cute!
Hi Rachelle,
I am glad that you found me. You have such cute kiddies. It is fun to see a bit of what you and your family have been up to. Thanks for saying hello and keep in touch.
Rachelle, this is Kristin, your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how much Adam looks like his dad. I guess we live to far away. I love the picture where they are folding their arms, that is something my parents would have made us do when we were little. You seem to stay busy. I love the pictures of Crieden he reminds me of both of you. Tell Adam hello. You have a really cute blog.
Post a Comment