I just thought this was a sweet pic of Bryttyn and Creiden. Today was a rough day for our little Creiden. He has a double ear infection, and it is hurting him, her was so fussy. I felt bad. In spite of this, I had a quite productive evening. We mowed the front and the back lawns, started the water on both, cleared out the debris from the nasty dog pin, did the dishes, made dinner, swept the patio, and last but not least, I'm adding to my little business, by making burp clothes that match the binky holders, and hair bows, so I sewed 9 burp cloths. I'll include some photos at another time. Currently it is 12:54 am. I should be in bed, but I have a rush, or something.Today Bryttyn had a busy day, for a five year old...Gymnastics and soccer practice in one day. It was pretty funny, she did not want to go to soccer, it was her first day and she was so "frustrated and nervous" , and she proved by bringing out the tears, like she's good at, but they were "real tears, this time", she informed me.
While Bryttyn was at her activities, Aiden, Creiden, and I ran errands. Aiden toted a big, old, yellow flashlight with him, he's never been so good. I guess the yellow flashlight may start fequenting our outings(whatever keeps them happy, RIGHT!?) He also begged to go to the mall as we passed it, maybe he's just not feeling good. As for Creiden, he cried for almost an hour, poor baby.
Creiden did sit in our new Ergo Baby Carrier though, while I mowed the lawn and raked tonight, he loved it. He is a good baby.

3 comments:
Just thought I would say hi...
you go girl. Can you tell me where you find your energy because I definitely need some. I just got off an 8 hour shift and I should bein bed but instead I am posting on yor blog. Maybe therein lies the answer to my question! :)
You are getting my "night owl" syndrome! I want to see pics of you bibs! So sorry to hear about Crieden. It's rough seeing them hurt. Hang in there!
Post a Comment