So this is the best I could get last weekend when it was nice out, It's like torture asking the, sit of 30 seconds, when they've been couped up for like 5 months.So tonight we had someone come look at our house, oh for those of you who don't know, we're selling our house. So it went really well.

6 comments:
Rachelle, Your pictures are great. I love that Aiden keeps asking what happened to his hair. HA! that's funny. And congrats on selling those DARLING pacifier clips. I have a couple of friends having babies this summer...I've got to come get some! I hope everything went well with showing your house! Keep us updated!!!
WHAT?!?!? No one is allowed to look at your house yet! You promised me a year!! It was a nice weekend wasnt it! Where is it you want to take the kids..we are having the nephews come over and spend the night tonight! How have you been...I should have called you..I didn't hear from you at all this week!
What are you talking about?! Your new house or the other rental house? Where are you going, what are you doing...My poor brain just can't handle this! I love your clips. Can they fit on those big green alien pacifiers? With SH I found a string that would fit through the whole and then saftey pinned it to him. It looked so white trash.
How is creiden feeling? Aiden looks so cute and poor Bryttyn, having to sit still for 2 seconds!
Rachelle I was just eternally smiling looking at your blog. Your kids are so dang funny. Any bites on your house yet? I've got to get one of those pacifier holders for my friend she is having her baby in the next couple of weeks.
Hey Rachelle,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable! 3?!! wow. We just had our 2nd. When was your baby born? He looks about the same age as Wyatt (Nov. 6)
Your pacifier keepers are soo cute too. What a fun business for you! (Oh, the Andrea you found on my site is actually my sister! =) She called and asked me who Rachelle, her roommate was. Pretty funny. Andrija, our roommate, is in Boise and married now!)
by the way, how did you do your cute blog background??!! I love it!
Post a Comment