So last Sunday we decided this little man needed a haircut. Now typically we buzz his head with the longest blade to the clippers, adn we do it every month. But unfortunately for us, or maybe for Aiden it's been a couple, maybe even a few months. Well the long blade on the clippers wouldn't catch his hair to cut it, so I went down one blade and tried it, it was only cutting peices, so I took the blade off and just went for it. Adam laughed hysterically when he first saw him and he asked me if I was trying to make everyone think our two year old had gone through Kemo-Therapy. He rubs his head all the time askes me what happened.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Aiden's Haircut
So last Sunday we decided this little man needed a haircut. Now typically we buzz his head with the longest blade to the clippers, adn we do it every month. But unfortunately for us, or maybe for Aiden it's been a couple, maybe even a few months. Well the long blade on the clippers wouldn't catch his hair to cut it, so I went down one blade and tried it, it was only cutting peices, so I took the blade off and just went for it. Adam laughed hysterically when he first saw him and he asked me if I was trying to make everyone think our two year old had gone through Kemo-Therapy. He rubs his head all the time askes me what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment