Every day when we get home Aiden changes into his PJ's. Let me describe this outfit creation to you. First you have choclate brown, fleece jammie pants, next comes the Transformer Optimus Prime shirt, which is gray, black, and white, camo, and optimus prime is at least 12 inches tall. It's one of those, "Dad bought it for him off the clearance rack at Wal-Mart", shirts. Next we have his GAP hoodie, and I wish you could see his socks. They're power rangers, yup Adam bought them at the dollar store. I think Aiden will grow up to be a fashion designer, or maybe, even better yet, a model.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Aiden Dress' Himself
Every day when we get home Aiden changes into his PJ's. Let me describe this outfit creation to you. First you have choclate brown, fleece jammie pants, next comes the Transformer Optimus Prime shirt, which is gray, black, and white, camo, and optimus prime is at least 12 inches tall. It's one of those, "Dad bought it for him off the clearance rack at Wal-Mart", shirts. Next we have his GAP hoodie, and I wish you could see his socks. They're power rangers, yup Adam bought them at the dollar store. I think Aiden will grow up to be a fashion designer, or maybe, even better yet, a model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Last night when I was watching the kids Aiden asked me, "Do you wike my shirt?". He was wearing the Transformers shirt and obviously loves it! He is such a dang cute kids and he gave me lots of loves and hugs last night. It was fun.
Post a Comment