Dear Bryttyn and Aiden, I hope your baby is fun! He is so cute. I wish I could be next to you. You are my best friend. We got your pictures (at Christmas) that you sent us and have them on the fridge. How is preschool? I bet it's super fun! What do you do in preschool? I love kindergarten. Love, SLC and SH
5 comments:
Dear Bryttyn and Aiden,
I hope your baby is fun! He is so cute. I wish I could be next to you. You are my best friend. We got your pictures (at Christmas) that you sent us and have them on the fridge. How is preschool? I bet it's super fun! What do you do in preschool? I love kindergarten.
Love, SLC and SH
Nice job you guys...he is very handsome!
This little guy is so cute and so fun to snuggle with. Can we come over soon? Love you guys!
He is a darling little man! So dang cute, all your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe how grown up Bryttyn and Aiden look!
He is pretty cute! Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment